This paper combines existing global evapotranspiration estimates to create a new global product with an observationally constrained estimate of uncertainty. It utilises the latest release of ground-based estimates to show that even point-based evapotranspiration estimates have information about much larger spatial scales.Read More
- PhD Opportunity: Methods from statistical physics to resolve weather and climate sensitivities
- PhD Opportunity: Dissecting heatwaves: the importance of physical mechanisms and human influence.
- PhD Opportunity: Locating renewable energy sites to avoid climate and financial risk
- PhD opportunity: How intense will design storms become with rising temperatures
- The science manuscript submission process
June 25 - June 29
July 10 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm