In 2005 the Amazon experienced a once in a century drought. Five years later, in 2010, it was struck by an even worse drought, with even lower rainfall occurring in the dry season. However, the response of the Amazon forest to these two once-in-a-century events showed marked differences.Read More
- PhD Opportunity: Methods from statistical physics to resolve weather and climate sensitivities
- PhD Opportunity: Dissecting heatwaves: the importance of physical mechanisms and human influence.
- PhD Opportunity: Locating renewable energy sites to avoid climate and financial risk
- PhD opportunity: How intense will design storms become with rising temperatures
- The science manuscript submission process
June 25 - June 29
July 10 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm