This study highlights the importance of simulating global and regional warming responses correctly, to enable more accurate estimates of how the occurrence probability of climate extremes may change in a warming climate.Read More
- Research Brief: How well can climate models simulate interactions between cool and dry conditions un…
- Research brief: Do climate change cause longer and more frequent marine heatwaves?
- If dimethyl sulfide emissions ceased, Earth would warm 0.5C in a decade
- Southern Ocean’s clockwise eddies are most productive
- Research brief: Climate models under-represent tropical heating variations