The ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate Extremes Seminar Series is a private audience with Australia’s leaders and emerging researchers in the science of climate extremes.
The Seminar Series enables key experts and stakeholders to present their research and perspectives to members of the ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate Extremes, followed by an audience with Early Career Researchers.
Seminars are presented privately to the Centre’s community to allow for free and robust discussion.
Previous speakers have included:
- Dörte Jakob, Bureau of Meteorology
- Charmaine Franklin, Bureau of Meteorology
- James Dyke, Exeter University
- Detlef van Vuuren, PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency
- Peter Bauer, European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts
- Alain Protat, Bureau of Meteorology
- Gerald A Meehl, National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Pierre Gentine, Columbia University
- Christian Jakob, Monash University
- Vassili Kitsios, CSIRO
- Mika Peace, Bureau of Meteorology
- Ramona Dalla Pozza, Department of Climate Change, the Environment, Energy and Water
- Chloe Watfern, Black Dog Institute
Topics range from deep science, to industry to mental health and wellbeing. The Seminar Series is a chance to engage and share with climate scientists.
If you would like to present at the ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate Extremes Seminar Series – please email us at email@example.com