- 2017 in natural disasters. High Country News. December 28. (Dr Andrew King).
- These weather events turned extreme thanks to human-driven climate change. Science News. December 14. (Dr Andrew King).
- Groundbreaking Australian Murray-Darling water agreement in peril. Nature. December 13. (Prof David Karoly).
- Congratulations to science winners. The Australian. November 20. (Dr Alex Sen Gupta).
- Time to cut the hot air and find the answers. The Daily Liberal. November 19. (Dr Sarah Perkins-Kirkpatrick, Dr Sophie Lewis).
- World’s warmest non El Nïno year can’t be ignored. Canberra Times. November 8. (Dr Sarah Perkins-Kirkpatrick, Dr Sophie Lewis).
- A recipe for the future. Shepparton News. November 3. (Prof David Karoly).
- Tony Abbott dares us to reject evidence on climate, but reveals a coward. The Guardian. October 11. (Prof Andy Pitman, Prof Steve Sherwood).
- Climate scientists attack Tony Abbott’s misleading speech to Global Policy Warming Foundation. October 9. (Prof Andy Pitman, Prof Steve Sherwood, Dr Ben Henley).
- How Australia’s ‘fever swamp’ of climate change denial is pushing a non-scandal about temperatures. RenewEconomy. September 26. (Dr Lisa Alexander).
- Feature: Silent killer: Sweltering planet braces for deadly shocks. Reuters. September 19. (Dr Sarah Perkins-Kirkpatrick).
- ARC funding: winners and losers in billion dollar science cash splash. Sydney Morning Herald. September 8. (Prof Andy Pitman).
- Can cli-fi actually make a difference? A climate scientists perspective. The Conversation. September 6. (Dr Sarah Perkins-Kirkpatrick).
- Australia faces potentially disastrous consequences of climate change, inquiry told. The Guardian. August 11. (Prof Andy Pitman).
- Australia needs dozens more scientists to monitor climate properly, report says. The Conversation. August 3. (Dr Julie Arblaster).
- Australia’s shortage of climate scientists puts country at risk, report finds. The Guardian. August 3. (Dr Julie Arblaster).