- This event has passed.
CLEX Student induction
5 April 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This induction is for new CLEX students and postdocs. If you have joined the Centre since the last induction (September 2018) you should join this meeting. If you joined prior to September 2018 and missed that induction, please join this one.
The objective of the meeting is to introduce you all to the Centre, and the support and opportunities available via our Researcher Development program.
Videoconference rooms have been booked at each node, please talk to your friendly admin guru for details.
- 10:00 - 10:10 Introductions
- 10:10- 10:20 Introduction from the Centre director (Andy Pitman)
- 10:20 10: 30 Introduction from Centre Chief Operating Officer (Stephen Grey)
- 10:30 -11:00 Opportunities available via the Centre’s Researcher Development Program (Melissa Hart)
- 11:00 - 11:10 Early Career Researcher Committee (Nicky Wright or Zoe Gillet)
- 11.10 – 11.20 Media and comms (Alvin Stone)
- 11.20 – 11-30 Knowledge brokerage (Ian MacAdam)
- 11:30 – 11:50 Introduction to support offered through the Centre’s Computational Modelling Systems (CMS) team (Claire Carouge)
- 11:50- 12:00 Discussions, questions and wrap up.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://unsw.zoom.us/j/930566211
Or iPhone one-tap: 16699006833,930566211# or 16465588656,930566211#
Dial: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 930 566 211
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aptljBZ8m
Or a H.323/SIP room system:
or H323:firstname.lastname@example.org (From Cisco)
or H323:188.8.131.52##930566211 (From Huawei, LifeSize, Polycom)
or 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 (U.S.)
Meeting ID: 930566211
A room has been booked at each of our universities for people to dial in. Your local CLEX admin guru will provide details on where this will be and help you dial in.
Let me know if you have any questions.