- This event has passed.
Transitioning to a Clean Energy Future – UNSW Research Showcase
November 11 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
UNSW KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE INVITE YOU TO OUR RESEARCH SHOWCASE
Our panel of experts, all thought leaders in their respective areas, will explore some of the major changes needed to support a clean energy future.
A selection of UNSW’s finest academics will showcase their extensive range of expertise and capability providing insight into future thinking and practice in an increasingly challenging area where swift action is required.
Connect with our experts, and discuss research capability, professional education and institutional strengthening in areas including:
• Decarbonising the grid with renewables
• Energy storage
• Electrifying industries and transport
• Clean fuels
• Policy, markets and consumers
Who should attend?
This event is for professionals, government and NGO’s working across the entire energy value chain, from electricity to gas to transport, or anyone who is interested in the latest thinking in these fields.
Light refreshments will be served upon arrival and during the following networking session.
4.45pm Panel Discussion + Q&A
5.30pm Showcase Poster Session + Networking
7.00pm Event Close
Grant King, President of the Business Council of Australia, will appear in conversation with Australia’s leading experts in solar PV, grid-scale batteries, hydrogen, and electric vehicles and machines.
Our experts include:
- Scientia Professor Martin Green, Director of the Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics, UNSW
- Emeritus Professor Maria Skyllas-Kazacos, School of Chemical Sciences and Engineering, UNSW
- Scientia Professor Rose Amal, ARC Laureate Fellow, School of Chemical Engineering, UNSW
- Professor John Fletcher, Head Energy Systems Research Group, UNSW